Experienced in laparoscopic surgeries, endoscopy, surgical management of hepatobiliary and gastrointestinal diseases, treatment of hydrocele, hernia and dealing with surgical emergency patients.
1. XII National conference Society of Surgeons of Nepal free paper presentation
2. Full Scholarship during chinese language study and MBBS provided by Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC)
3. Type A Shanghai Government Scholarship in Master Degree
1. Dhruba Kadel, Shashinda Bhuju. Initial Experience with Laparoscopic hernia repair (TAPP) at SMAH: A review of 30 cases. SSN Journal 2019.2. Kadel D, Zhang Y, Sun HR et al. Current perspectives of cancer-associated fibroblast in therapeutic resistance: potential mechanism and future strategy. Cell Biol Toxicol 2019; 35(5): 407-421
3. Dhruba Kadel & Lun-Xiu Qin. Molecular classification of Hepatocellular carcinoma and its impact on prognostic prediction and personalized therapy. Journal of Digestive Cancer Reports 2017; 5(1): 5-15.
4. Kadel Dhruba, Zhang Yu, Sun Haoran et al. Hepatocyte growth factor/c-Met signaling pathway decreases doxorubicin sensitivity in Hepatocellular carcinoma in vitro. Cancer Research and Clinic 2017; 29(5): 289-294.
5. Zhang Y, Jia QA, Kadel D et al. Targeting mTORC1/2 Complexes Inhibit Tumorigenesis and Enhance Sensitivity to 5-Flourouracil (5-FU) in Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Preclinical Study of mTORC1/2-Targeted Therapy in Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC). Med Sci Monit. 2018; 24: 2735-2743.
6. Yu Zhang#, Xiaomei Gao#, Ying Zhu#, Dhruba Kadel# .The dual blockade of MET and VEGFR2 signaling demonstrates pronounced inhibition on tumor growth and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2018; 37(1): 93. (# Equal contribution)
7. Zhang Yu, Kadel Dhruba, Sun Hao-ran et al. Research progresses in molecular targeted therapy of cancer. Fudan University Journal of Medical Sciences 2016; 43(1): 115-121.
8. Ning Wu, Yongjun Zhu, Dhruba Kadel, et al. The prognostic influence of body mass index, resting energy expenditure and fasting blood glucose on postoperative patients with esophageal cancer. BMC gastroenterology 2016; 16(1): 142.
Junjun J, Xuelian Z, Dhruba K, et al. Efficacy of preoperative chemotherapy in treatment of children with Wilmsâ€™ tumor: A meta-Analysis. Iran J Pediatr. 2015; 25(2): e366.